[Openvpn-users] iTunes sharing over OpenVPN?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] iTunes sharing over OpenVPN?
  • From: "Philip Brocoum" <philip.brocoum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:08:11 -0400

Ok, so I've set up my OpenVPN connection between my home (iMac, the
server) and work (Windows, the client) computers because I want to
share my home iTunes with my work iTunes. The VPN works when I use
"ping" at the command line so the VPN must be connected.

However, no shared libraries show up in iTunes. I imagine I need some
more configuration of OpenVPN? Maybe this "routing" that I've heard
of?

I mean, basically I just want to set it up so that it appears my work
computer is on my home network, which I think is what VPNs do...

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Btw, I use accessTunes, but since I'm a computer nerd I like to mess
around with things like OpenVPN because I think it's fun.

Ok, reply if you can help me =)