[Openvpn-users] Execute script on server when client disconnects?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Execute script on server when client disconnects?
  • From: "Rafael Ruppel" <ruppel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:51:05 -0300

I want execute to execute a script at server when the client disconnects, does someone know how can I do this?

I think I can configure a "learn-adress delete" script, wich will be executed when the client disconnects from server, but I am not sure if I understood how it works. It does what I need? And how can I do it?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Rafael Ruppel Ruiz