[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN (Zerina plugin on IPCop) - client issues

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN (Zerina plugin on IPCop) - client issues
  • From: Srini <srini.listmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:12:46 +0530

Hi Folks

We have a IPCop setup with OpenVPN (Zerina) running.  The problem is this:

1)  There is a Windows XP machine that needs to be accessed from outside (ip is 192.168.98.xxx)
2)  Client connects with OpenVPN and is able to access the Windows XP system, no issues.
3)  The Windows XP system has to have a constant PPTP VPN connection with another system outside.
4)  Once we start the PPTP VPN connection, the OpenVPN client cannot access the Windows XP machine any longer.  However the machine is still accessible on the internal network from the other systems. Also the OpenVPN client can ping other machines on the internal network, its only the m/c running the PPTP Client connection also that is unreachable.

How do we solve this  so that the system is accessible from the OpenVPN client even while the PPTP connection is active ?

Regards
Srini