[Openvpn-users] Can't start OpenVPN service

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Can't start OpenVPN service
  • From: Jb Van Puyvelde <jbvanpuyvelde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:41:04 +0200

Hello,

I've uninstall and reinstall OpenVPN 2.0 on a Windows XP. But now, an
error occurs when I try to start the OpenVPN service :

error 1075 : The dependency service does not exist or has been marked
for deletion

I've also tried to remove the service with the sc command and reinstall
OpenVPN but it doesn't solve the problem.

Moreover, the commands delalltap and installtap failed.

Do you have any solution ?

Thanks in advance,

Jb Van Puyvelde