Re: [Openvpn-users] Reprompting for passwords on restart

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Reprompting for passwords on restart
  • From: "Alon Bar-Lev" <alon.barlev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:41:14 +0300
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=JJW3O/jHr+LfBrNtkRhNTFyRUXUb/79j29UqhLVjX1QjP4i4UQy1BvNaoeBjWhpDMJxKyLESkEjArGjouJOXOf5GDKLcJCJTrnKh0kBbn+zk64i5XdS9jVYWpHf0ZffAxve53PbVJ39kLCWR6qBMxplRjXBsfOi7+motK68opNI=

You are right.
This is missing.
I will create a patch for management command to purge credentials.