Re: [Openvpn-users] Stupid question

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Stupid question
  • From: "Mike Haun" <mike.haun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 21:46:21 -0400

On 6/6/07, Akuma Daimao <akumadaimao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've got a nice configuration working, can connect to the VPN and pipe
all of my traffic through the TUN adapter, but for some reason I'm not
able to talk to other machines on the server-side LAN.

I can ping the server and the router, and I can ping the other
machines by SSHing into the server, but I can't ping or reach them
from client-side.  I've done everything that the HOWTO suggested to
add server-side machines but I'm still not having any luck.

Anyone have any thoughts?  Need any config files or logs?

Thanks,
Akuma

Do you have ip_forward turned on?
Do you have a route set up to carry the traffic back?