[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Royalty

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Royalty
  • From: Manish Gajbhiye <debashu06@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 13:09:30 +0530

Hi,

I am trying to build an application which requires a VPN n/w to channel the traffic . I am trying to sale this Application software I want to understand if anybody has paid royalty to openvpn for such propose please let me know how much is the royalty . And if there is any other free VPN I can use
Thanks for help.

Regards
Manish