Re: [Openvpn-users] subnet topology / increase /30 range

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] subnet topology / increase /30 range
  • From: "Ed Russell" <erussell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:55:38 -0400

OK it's working now, thanks again.  My issue was in my original server.conf
I had a statement:

route 10.8.81.0 255.255.255.0

This has been modified to:

route 10.8.0.0 255.255.0.0

Now I can hand out /30's wherever I want in that /16

Now onto iptables to try and make one client be able to pass through to
others.