From: Andrew Good [mailto:agood@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 10:06 AM
To: Ed Russell
Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] 3 questions

Mr. Russel,

With the current complexity of your network, 3 servers and 100+ clients,
I think it'd be best to start implementing OSPF to take care of your
routing. As for one client being able to talk to the rest, enable
client-to-client on OpenVPN and control who can talk to who with
iptables. This assuming you are using a linux server. I like to test
network configurations with VNUML.
http://www.dit.upm.es/vnumlwiki/index.php/Allexamples

Andrew