[Openvpn-users] RE : Location of OpenVPN binary after TunnelBlickinstallation

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] RE : Location of OpenVPN binary after TunnelBlickinstallation
  • From: "Thibault Le Meur" <Thibault.LeMeur@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:52:30 +0200

I'm not a MAC Guru but I've just installed a MAC OS X client.

I haven't found any openvpn binary, it might be included in the
tunnelblick.app.

In my setup, I have double checked the following points:
* install the tunnelblick universal binary
* copy the configuration file + CA certificate PEM file, + Client
Certificate PEM File + Client Key PEM file in the User's Library/openvpn
directory
 - check that the configuration file has a '.conf' extension

Then, if the connection to the tunnel doesn't work, ask your user to get the
openvpn Logs (Go to tunnelBlick and use the "Details..." menu option).

HTH,
Thibault