Re: [Openvpn-users] Solved - UUHH ... Monday morning ... No route to host code=113

On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 12:38 +0200, Alexandros Papadopoulos wrote:

        There was a combination of erratic DNS server presence from the
        provider side and an intermittent patch cable connection to the
        client-side server ... :-(

        Thanx anyway Alexandros, I pursued your hint; later I could not
        get to the client side anymore. I used different DNS servers and
        fixed the cable, then all was well again on the client side; TUN
        loaded as usual. Can it be that with DNS problems, the TUN does
        not load?

        :-)
        Al