[Openvpn-users] client with no certificate

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] client with no certificate
  • From: "Antonio Forster" <aforster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:56:08 -0300

Hello all,

I have searched the documentation and archives but didnt find anything
related to this so I'd appreciate any help..

Is there any way to have the client connecting to the server without
any certificate on the client side? That is, the client would work
just like any web browser doesto create the SSL tunnel, and then have
user authentication in place?

Thanks in advance.

Antonio