[Openvpn-users] (no subject)

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] (no subject)
  • From: "Antonio Forster" <aforster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:09:05 -0300

Hello all,

I'm quite new to openvpn and really liked its features I've seen
working in the last days I'm using it. I was looking for some
information on capacity limitations of openvpn in the list archives
and openvpn homepage but didnt find what I was looking for...

One of my questions refers to the amount of certificates openvpn can
handle locally (for instance, created using the scripts in openvpn
package, or if there is any recommended PKI infrastructure for it).
Can it handle, lets say, 10.000 user certificates? I suspect that
would cause a huge seek time for the correct file, so I assume PKI
would be required. Maybe I'm wrong..

Also, I was looking for some info on any experienced high throughput
installation and amount of concurrent users.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Antonio