[Openvpn-users] openvpn + shorewall + speed + I will pay

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] openvpn + shorewall + speed + I will pay
  • From: midnightprophet <dassey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:24:42 +0000 (UTC)

FC4
Webmin (shorewall and openvpn modules)
shorewall
openvpn 2.1_rc2

I am willing to pay to have one of you experts help me out with these issues:
create shorewall scripts/policys/rules that would allow my users to use ports i
allow (IRC, wow,  msn, etc). I can not seem to figure it out. Another issue i
might be having is shorewall slowing my tcp connection down more than it should.
I would pay around $100 us (paypal) to anyone who can help. Email me at
dassey{@)gmail(.)com. Hopefully the above can be done through webmin as well so
i can easily duplicate it to other servers.

Also, i just recently changed servers, everything is the same, except my OpenVPN
connection dropped from 2.5mb to 600kb. I think i have a 10mb connection. If you
dont mind, could an expert look at my openvpn config and see if perhaps i could
add/change/remove a setting to help speed.

//server conf (fedora)//
port 443
proto tcp-server
dev tun
ca keys/testwiz/ca.crt
cert keys/testwiz/wizserver.crt
key keys/testwiz/wizserver.key
dh keys/testwiz/dh1024.pem
server 10.50.0.0 255.255.255.0
crl-verify keys/testwiz/crl.pem
cipher DES-CBC
user nobody
group adm
status servers/wizserver443/logs/openvpn-status.log
log-append servers/wizserver443/logs/openvpn.log
verb 2
mute 20
max-clients 100
keepalive 10 120