Re: [Openvpn-users] Dual-factor authentication options?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Dual-factor authentication options?
  • From: "Nick Owen" <owen.nick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 07:47:47 -0500

Almost all two-factor authentication systems can be supported via PAM-radius.  I have written a short how-to for OpenVPN and Pam radius:

http://www.wikidsystems.com/howtos/openvpn_two_factor/

HTH,

Nick

On 12/12/06, Darren Spruell <phatbuckett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've read about the PKCS11 / smart card options for providing
dual-factor authentication, but are there other supported mechanisms?
Any password database options?

--
Darren Spruell
phatbuckett@xxxxxxxxx