Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN with Windows NT4 for a large project.

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN with Windows NT4 for a large project.
  • From: Miguel Dilaj <miguel.dilaj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:18:12 -0300

Dave escribió:

> [...]

Hi all,

Just my $0.02: implementing anything on WinNT4 is a no-no from a point
of view of security.
Windows NT4 has passed his "end of life" according to Microsoft (IIRC,
by the end of 2005, not sure about the exact date), and no more updates
are to be issued, not even security updates. Taking into account that
many security vulnerabilities affect the "win32" platform in general,
several of them would be applicable to NT4.
Regards,

Miguel