Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN, One Time Password, Disconnect every hour.

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN, One Time Password, Disconnect every hour.
  • From: Tony <kb2wjw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:53:40 +0300

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:28:05 +0300, Chris Stankaitis <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> That seems pretty bad IMHO
I (sometimes, depends on my current mood) find it a bit inconvinient too.
But sometimes I use this [mis]feature as a time reminder.

Now seriously: I believe this must be controllable|configurable. In my
case I deliberately switched off all the caching in the Aladdin's token
manager software. I believe if I turn this caching on I will not see these
hourly PIN|passphrase requests. I'm yet to try this, though.

I do not know if it is at all possible with the SecurID or any other
package.

Tony.