Re: [Openvpn-users] Odd tap driver dhcp issue

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Odd tap driver dhcp issue
  • From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:51:51 -0600

That *is* bizarre, and I'm not knowledgeable enough to help diagnose it.

What I would suggest as a workaround is trying one of the other ip-win32
methods (such as netsh or ipapi). You lose some functionality there
(setting DNS and WINS server addresses, for instance) -- but those can
be set manually, and this should at least get you moving until a better
solution is available.