[Openvpn-users] Active Directory back-end authentication?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Active Directory back-end authentication?
  • From: "Ken D'Ambrosio" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:41:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi, all.  I've been poking around and Googling some, and I've seen that
it's possible, but I haven't seen anybody who's either done it, or given
instructions on how to do it.  So: any advice on how to set up AD
authentication?  The OpenVPN server is a W2K3 box, if that makes any
difference.

Thanks!

-Ken