Re: [Openvpn-users] Authenticating openvpn clients on NIS and LDAP

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Authenticating openvpn clients on NIS and LDAP
  • From: Masayoshi SHIMAMURA <mask@xxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:34:26 +0900

Hi, Marcos.

You can authenticate remote clients with LDAP server and so on. You
should comprehensively read "Using Script Plugins" section in OpenVPN
2.0 HOWTO, because it may be key point in network security.

To modify prepared sample script, I think you can use every
authentication server, like NIS.

Sincerely yours,

Masayoshi SHIMAMURA