Re: [Openvpn-users] Sample setup for public IP's

> I have a server in a datacenter with public IP's
> I would like to give one of my servers in the office a public IP.

Thats not necessarily something openvpn supports out of the box.

You probably need proxy-arp as well.
The hosts in the datacenter have to know where to send their ethernet packets
(as they're probably in the same net).

Connect the office server to the datacenter openvpn server.
Then you could try some DNAT/SNAT tricks on the datacenter openvpn server.
Not sure what OSes you're running so you have to check yourself HOWTO.

Albert