[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Connect to Server failed...

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Connect to Server failed...
  • From: Matthias <86Matthias@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:06:03 +0200

Hi everybody,
i'm a newbe with openvpn...
I wan't to create a vpn server to connect from anywere to my homenet.
i'm testing locally with --float option (i hope thats correct, otherwise
just say it :-))
but i can't connect to the server.

i configured my server to use tap device (bridging):

server.conf: http://rafb.net/paste/results/2g3d8751.html

one of my client.confs: http://rafb.net/paste/results/in5P2q39.html

if client elton (my test user) or a fried (from outside my lan) Tim
tries to connect, there's allways an error:

TLS Error: Unroutable control packet received from 192.168.0.254:1194 (si=3 op=P_CONTROL_V1)

client output here: http://rafb.net/paste/results/BajZVU44.html

server output here: http://rafb.net/paste/results/XRWkhU24.html

i found the lines saying there are different hash keys from server and
client but i don't know why. whats wrong with my configuration?

i would be very lucky if anyone could help me!

Thanks Matthias