[Openvpn-users] TUN and TAP on same server?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] TUN and TAP on same server?
  • From: "siegfried" <siegfried@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:30:31 -0600

I have openvpn working on my linksys OpenWRT router in bridging mode and it
is working great. However, I just discovered that the directions for
installing openvpn on my NSLU2 NAS controller only describe using TUN
devices for point to point. Can I configure the openvpn on my router to do
both bridging with TAP and point-to-point with TUN simultaneously?

Thanks,
Siegfried