[Openvpn-users] Windows tun/tap share

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Windows tun/tap share
  • From: moamahi <moamahi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:51:15 +0200

Hi everybody,
    I've tried to share the openvpn connection (tun/tap) on windows as I
do with a normal internet dial-up or dsl connection. I've found that if
I set as default gateway of the other clients in my net the "openvpn pc"
I can use the vpn from them.
My question is: is it possible to forbid that? In other word is it
possible not to allow the share vpn connection (tun/tap)

Thank you in advance

Paolo Mirandola