[Openvpn-users] VPN Server to Internet Service

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] VPN Server to Internet Service
  • From: "Vishal Abrol" <vabrol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:49:35 -0700

Hello,

    This is probably pretty basic but I am just wondering if there is an
example I could look at.

I have one database Service that I can connect only from my public IP
XXX.XXX.XXX.123. Now there are more users to that service. I wanted to
configure a VPN service on my 'public IP' machine so that anybody can
connect to my 'PUBLIC IP' machine through openVPN client. Once connected,
they will get IP addresses from openVPN server(10.8.0.***), Once connected
tp VPN. If they try to access the database service, I want them to be able
to connect to that. I want to hide their own IPS and let database service
think that all the requests are coming only from 'PUBLIC IP'  machine.
Any easy way to do this?

Thanks