[Openvpn-users] Set OpenVPN assigned IP address as variable

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Set OpenVPN assigned IP address as variable
  • From: "Jeff Myers" <jmyers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:07:40 -0700

Hi all,

I am trying to run a script after OpenVPN connects and I need to use the IP address that OpenVPN assigned to my PC.  Do any of you know if there is any quick and dirty way to set the IP address as a variable or store it as a text file (which can then be read in and used by the system)?  FYI – This is on Windows XP.

Also, if any of you have links to how you run a script as part of the connection process on an XP machine, that would be helpful as well.  Thanks!

Jeff Myers