[Openvpn-users] (no subject)

Hi there,

Im pretty sure this has been posted on the list before and Im hoping someone can point mer to a solution or help me to solve the problem.

The Setup is as follows:

I have OpenVPN setup as a Routed Server on Win2K3 Server.

I have windows XP Clients dialing in and making a connection. The client can ping the server and vice versa.

The problem I have is that I am trying to get SNMP data from the clients behind the XP client. Anyone help with this or point me in the right direction.

Anthony