[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN GUI for GNOME

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN GUI for GNOME
  • From: Andrea Del Signore <sejerpz@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 00:26:48 +0200

Hi there,

I wrote a litte GNOME Applet to manage VPN Connections
using the OpenVPN Management Interface.
It's a "client only" GUI in the sense that you can't create
configuration files with it but just open / close a connection.

It's the first release so I consider it beta code quality
(especially because it's my first GNOME applet ever).

You can grab it and see some screenshot at:

http://persbaglio.no-ip.org/?page_id=85

Bye,
Andrea