Re: [Openvpn-users] auth-user-pass-verify

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] auth-user-pass-verify
  • From: Giancarlo Razzolini <linux-fan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:13:41 -0300

Artur Rodrigues wrote:
> I wrote a vbs script for using with auth-user-pass-verify. The vbs
> script seens to work fine but the openvpn man page says that via-file
> method writes a file in a temp directory and the script takes this file
> as argument.
>

> Have anybody implemented auth-user-pass-verify via-file to help me
> understand what is the file name or how would me script handle with this
> argument?
>
> Thanks,
> Artur Rodrigues.

y?
imo
=121642

I wrote one in C language, to do passwd/shadow authentication, before i
wrote a plugin for it. The script receive it as the second argument in
the command line (the first is the name of the script itself,
generally). Then you can open the file using the string contained in
this argument. Ah, and never forget to close the file. I forgot and
weird things happened.

My regards,
--
Giancarlo Razzolini