Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows Server Problem

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows Server Problem
  • From: "a.r." <nube_apple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:35:44 -0700 (PDT)

Can anyone provide any help or did I not provide enough detail about my problem?  Thanks :-)

"a.r." <nube_apple@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    When I start the server with the standard config file

remote myremote.mydomain  dev tun  ifconfig 10.8.0.2 10.8.0.1  secret static.key

Where myremote.mydomain is replaced with my actual outward facing ip address I cannot get the server to give me the message "Initialization Sequence Completed."  Rather it stops at the link UDPv4 link remote: [undef]

Can anyone help?  Thanks!