Re: [Openvpn-users] Is it possible to connect to a shared printerthrough openvpn

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Is it possible to connect to a shared printerthrough openvpn
  • From: "Edson" <4lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 23:29:40 -0300

Yeap... You can print over OpenVPN... I print.... ;)

If You have facing problems, take a look on Your firewall rules and make
sure that port 445 is open for the tunnel traffic. If it is and even so You
have problems, try to use Ethereal on "printer client side" and find which
ports are been used.

Edson.