[Openvpn-users] PPTP through openvpn?

I'm in a situation where I need to run a VPN to reach a point where I
can get packets to the host I actually want to connect to with a
VPN. OpenVPN is perfect for the "outer" VPN. However, for a variety of
reasons, I'd like to run PPTP for the inner VPN. This means I need to
pass PPTP through OpenVPN.

Anyone have any pointers on such a setup? Anyone know for sure that ti
will - or won't - work?

	Thanks,
	<mike
--