Re: [Openvpn-users] Recommend way to implement DDNS

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Recommend way to implement DDNS
  • From: "Jim Drash" <jim.drash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 20:49:19 -0400

I used to used tzo.com also.  They cannot handle SPF or any other
special needs with DNS. If you use Linux, or bsd, or any OS that has
PERL you can easily use ddclient to find out your external IP address
and then post updates to zoneedit or many other DDNS provider. It can
figure it out a number of ways. I use the web option and use
http://echo.tzo.com/ip.shtml to find my external IP address.