[Openvpn-users] Recommend way to implement DDNS

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Recommend way to implement DDNS
  • From: Chuck Bunn <chuck.bunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:48:15 -0600

Hi,

I have a client that does not want to pay for a fixed IP address for his
broadband connection. What is the best way to implement DDNS so that a
remote client can find his outside IP address if it changes. Any
recommended providers. I have looked at DynDNS as a provider, any one
have experience with them. Any others you might recommend?

Thanks