Re: [Openvpn-users] Routes disappearing...

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Routes disappearing...
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 23:41:41 +0200

Den mandag 10.apr kl. 21:47 skrev f00ty:

Hi,

I have setup a VPN based on OpenVpn, and it works pretty well. At one
exception, but it's weird and i don't know where to investigate, or
what debug option i should enable to see what's wrong with my setup. [
i know it's not an optimal setup. But it's the only solution i have.
The aim of this setup is to bypass the socks 5 server, because of the
poor windows and mac os x socks5 support.

In a simplified version, here is my physical network:

it's hard to say what the problem is without config files.

However, consider using these configuration parameters.

ping
ping-restart
redirect-gateway def1

take a look in the manual for information about what they do.

http://openvpn.net/man.html

JonB