RE: [Openvpn-users] snmp over vpn

  • Subject: RE: [Openvpn-users] snmp over vpn
  • From: "Edson" <4lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 11:30:25 -0300

Did You already check You firewall rules? If every other traffic is running
thought just not SNMP, than I would beginning with firewall checkings...

Sure You have to be able to send traffic/packets, throught the tunnel, to
ports 161/udp (see Your SNMP.conf on the target machine) to be able to send
queries and to receive traffic/packets to port 162/udp (again see Your SNMP
configs) to receive traps message.

Edson.