Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn brigde issues

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn brigde issues
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 22:19:41 +0200

Den fredag 31.mar kl. 16:51 skrev Pedro Fernandes Macedo:

After some days messing around , I thought I'd ask for help here.
I got the following setup. Two machines, both behind NAT (work machine is behind a linux firewall and has ip in the 192.168.100.0/24 range and home machine is behind a network everywhere router, on the 192.168.1.0/24). The home machine is the one I've set up as the vpn server.
The configuration seems to be right, since I can establish a tunel and ping from work to home, but pinging from home to work doesnt work. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

firewall issues? besides that i'm afraid that i use routing so i cant really
help much with bridging.

JonB