Re: [Openvpn-users] NAT Issue

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] NAT Issue
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:27:58 +0200

Den tirsdag 28.mar kl. 10:29 skrev Code Lover:

Hi All,

I am using OpenVPN client to connect our server where openvpn server
is installed, all thing is allright and working well.

I need some instruction if it is possible or not.
I have 5 PCs in home without any router, i made one PC as Server and
connected to the ADSL via USB with Internet Sharing enabled.

You always have a router. You just dont know it, but your "internet sharing" pc is really just your router.

Now if i will install OpenVPN Client in main Server, Is other Client
PC will be able to connect the main server where OpenVPN server is
installed?

It is unclear what you want to do, but you can route the traffic and it will work.

Here is the diagram what i need with openVPN client.

Server PC (Outside of my country with OpenVPN server)

PC1 -----> USB (without router) PC2 -----> PC1 PC3 -----> PC1 PC4 -----> PC1 PC5 -----> PC1

Now i want to install OpenVPN client in PC1 to connect Server PC and
share the OpenVPN to others PC2,PC3,PC4,PC5, In these PCs i don't want
to install OpenVPN Client.

that is possible.

JonB