[Openvpn-users] Re: Help with 1 openvpn server - multiple openvpn clients

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: Help with 1 openvpn server - multiple openvpn clients
  • From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:30:07 -0600

Miguel Angel ZuÃiga wrote:
This is the situation, I setup an openvpn server with tls setup to let my
roadwarriors to connect, but when they make the connection they get
Initialization Completed but the tun interface it doesnt seem to be on.

I don't see the "client" or "mode client" directives on the client; they should add support for pulling options from the server, which will allow the server to assign distinct IP addresses to the clients.