Re: [Openvpn-users] Is ";client-to-client" when NOT enabled script-kiddie proof?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Is ";client-to-client" when NOT enabled script-kiddie proof?
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:44:28 +0100

Den torsdag 9.mar kl. 10:34 skrev Guy Dierx:

Hi,

I do NOT what clients to see each other and I do NOT what clients to be able to
connect to each other.
When I do NOT enable ";client-to-client" in the server config clients can't see
each other. But is this setup script-kiddie proof? For example can a
script-kiddie client by adding extra entries in the client routing table still
connect to other clients? Do I need to put extra protection is place to prevent
this?

Yes they can. Use a firewall to prevent the openvpn server from routing packets to and from the clients.

JonB