Re: [Openvpn-users] poor throughput copying large files

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] poor throughput copying large files
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:19:41 +0100

Den onsdag 8.mar kl. 17:06 skrev openvpn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hi,

I am trying out openvpn v2.0.5 between 2 linux boxes. I am using it from a wifi client to a server, and this works fine. The vpn is the default route. Using tun, tcp.

However, when I try copying a file from the vpn server to the client, the speed (using scp) starts off high but soon falls to 2-3kb/s and stalls often. If I specify the server by non-vpn ip, i consistently get 400+Kb/s.

Which software are you using to download that?

JonB