Re: [Openvpn-users] Connection/Timeout Problems (Windows) Can't find Solution

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Connection/Timeout Problems (Windows) Can't find Solution
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:18:45 +0100

Den onsdag 8.mar kl. 15:33 skrev n.wylupek@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hi there,

I know seem to have OpenVpn working, server and client are connected which is great.
I used a different server 2003 as my vpn server, used version OpenVpn 2.0.5.

This sounds a bit stupid but i haven't used a vpn before, so when you connect the vpn what should you see ?
If i looked in Network Neighbourhood should i see the OpenVpn Server ?
No i dont think you should see the openvpn server, but you might depending
on the setup. You might not be able to see any remote hosts either, but if they
respond to a request using their name or IP address, then it works.

JonB