[Openvpn-users] Re: How to test OpenVPN on LAN?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: How to test OpenVPN on LAN?
  • From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:42:17 -0600

homesnail wrote:
I’d like to test openVPN on my lan. I’ve set openvpn on my FC4 server and client see each other but not the server.

You can't really do this without having the environment your test client is in be on a different subnet from the network you're VPNning into.

Set up a distinct subnet which talks to the primary network only through a gateway, and you should be able to test from there.