[Openvpn-users] Primary and secondary VPN servers

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Primary and secondary VPN servers
  • From: "Michael Laccetti" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 22:47:48 -0500

Is it possible to setup both primary and secondary VPN servers, which clients can round-robin to, as well as failover between them? I know that I can setup both servers, and setup failover, etc. between them. The only thing that I don't know how to do is connect the two servers together, so that they can be used at the same time. A visual representation of what I'd like to setup is here: http://images.nihilist.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=170&g2_imageViewsIndex=1 (Yes, it's an external link. I cannot attach the file, since it's a bit too large. I apologize in advance.)

Thanks,

Mike