Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn on RHEL4 or redhat how-to

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn on RHEL4 or redhat how-to
  • From: Ben Scott <dragonhawk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:17:16 -0500

On 2/3/06, Pratchaya Chatuphian <pratchaya.note@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone have experience about OpenVPN on RHEL4 or redhat ?

  I'm running it on White Box Linux 3.0 here, which is a RHEL3 clone.
Not much experience yet, but getting it quickly!  :)

> Caz, i 've not got error when install but it doesn't work for me.
> i can  "service openvpn start'
> my system occur "ok"
> but when i "netstat -tanp"
> it 'doesn't occur port for openvpn .

  Is the "openvpn" process running?  Use the ps(1) command to find out.

  Have you checked the system logs?  openvpn will log to syslog by
default.  Check the /var/log/messages file.

-- Ben