[Openvpn-users] VPN working, but getting (WSAECONNRESET) (code=10054)

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] VPN working, but getting (WSAECONNRESET) (code=10054)
  • From: Cameron Gocke <livedrive777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:57:27 -0500

I'm not really clear on exactly what this error is an indication of:

read UDPv4: Connection reset by peer (WSAECONNRESET) (code=10054)

In general our VPN is working fine, users login and get to all of the
resources on our network that the need to get to, but my logs are
scattered with these messages, sometimes 5-10 of them in a row.  Can
anyone tell me whether I should be troubleshooting this as an issue,
and if so what sort of issue is it likely to be to get me on the right
path?