Re: [Openvpn-users] Distributing OpenVPN to stupid users

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Distributing OpenVPN to stupid users
  • From: Cameron Gocke <livedrive777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:10:53 -0500

Yeah, I suppose I could do that.  In my config files I have the name
of each user's cert as their unique name.  Is that what you're doing
as well, or do you just use a generic name for the cert on the
client's machine?

If not then are you getting the user to modify the default config file
you've provided?