Re: [Openvpn-users] Anyone using OpenVPN on FreeBSD 6-STABLE?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Anyone using OpenVPN on FreeBSD 6-STABLE?
  • From: Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 13:54:03 +0100

Am Mittwoch, den 07.12.2005, 12:04 +0100 schrieb Mathias Sundman:
> I havn´t but with a gdb stack back-trace log showing where it segfaults
> and the openvpn log output I'm pretty sure James or someone else can see
> what the problem is.
Would be nice since people noted similar problems on m0n0wall which is
based on FreeBSD 4.11. I'm thinking of a problem of the tun/tap driver
because openvpn runs entirely user-space, so it shouldn't bring down the
kernel. Unfortunately I can't reproduce the problem.

BR,
  PIT

 copyleft(c) by |           This code passes Torvalds test grades 0, 1 and
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     2 (it looks ok, it compiles and it booted).