[Openvpn-users] Anyone using OpenVPN on FreeBSD 6-STABLE?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Anyone using OpenVPN on FreeBSD 6-STABLE?
  • From: "Dominic Marks" <dom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:52:05 -0000 (GMT)

Hey,

I've setup an OpenVPN server from FreeBSD ports on a 6-STABLE machine, the
daemon starts and runs okay until I try to connect from a Windows 2000 PC
with the GUI client.

This causes the server to seg fault. I have a debug log and configurations
I can share with anyone interested, but is anyone using openvpn on FreeBSD
6 with no problems?

Thanks,
Dominic Marks