Re: [Openvpn-users] new tap device for each connection

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] new tap device for each connection
  • From: Manolis Stamatogiannakis <mstamat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 15:48:57 +0200

The openvpn clients run on bridged interfaces on completely different subnets. My applications operate on ethernet interfaces, and I need them to access traffic only from a single subnet when they open a tap device. The obvious solution for my scenario, is to have one tap interface per connecting client.

Got anything better to suggest?

Thanks,
Manolis